Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

911

Houston we have a problem.

After sleeping terribly last night, I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and sore throat.  Five days before race day.  Is this a joke?

I loaded myself with tea and vitamin C and zicam and water and everything else I could think of.  My desk at work looked like a makeshift pharmacy:

make me better!

On a positive note, packet pick-up started for this week which means the race is that much closer.  Eek!

real deal!

Our names are even on our bib....sooo legit.  I'm freakin out about my cold and am willing myself to be 100% by this weekend.

Today was my last day of seeing Dr. Dan (I think?) and boy did he make me sweat.  I couldn't tell if it made my cold feel better or worse afterward.  All I know is that I'll miss seeing Dr. Dan's face.  In a non-creeper way of course.

racoon eyed and sweaty.
do i feel better or worse? i don't know.

Time to continue my routine of tea, water, vitamin c, repeat.  I need to get better so I can get in another run or two before the big day.  Readyyyy go!

No comments:

Post a Comment