Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear Immune System...

...Please get back in working order, stat.

I think I jinxed myself or something because I woke up this morning with my full-blown cold back in action.  Ugh.  Coughing, sniffling, sore throat... doesn't make for a very excited Molly.  I did get my recovery miles in though -- nice and slow and flat.  Exactly why I love recovery runs :)



Today marked the completion of my fourth week of training; ten more weeks to go!  These weeks are flying by, I can't believe that we're almost done with February!



Game plan for the rest of today: fix my immune system and kick this cold out of my life for good.  I'm prepared with all the ammo I can think of:



Time to relax and coerce this cold out of my body.  Tomorrow is a rest day, so I've got until Tuesday to be back to normal.  Ready, go!


1 comment:

  1. You better get your self better quickly because St. Patricks Day is fast approaching and it is time for you to run with the big girls. So put on your big girl running gear and join me! Karen

    ReplyDelete