Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Little Pre-Birthday Run

If you were to ask me a year ago if I would ever think of kicking off my birthday weekend with a run, I would have laughed in your face.  Crazy how things change, because tonight I did just that!

A group of us met up at the canal tonight for a run followed by drinks and food at the bar.  I was a little apprehensive about the run after Tuesday's disaster, but my knee didn't bother me too much, although I definitely felt it the whole time.  We ran a little over 4 miles and it was a perfect night for a run!  

Then we headed to the bar for some necessary post-run hydration and fuel.

birthday cheers!

I even got an awesome birthday gift from Steph:

shut up and run cell phone case!

Overall it was a fantastic little run and a fantastic little celebration/carb & beer fest afterwards.  Thanks girls for helping me to kick off my birthday weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment