Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Bringing the 'Miles' back to 'Molly's Miles'

As you could probably tell from my lack of daily life updates, my activity has been pretty lax the past three weeks.  I may be starting training in January for a big spring event (more on that another time) so this week was my "ease back into that thing called running" week.  In case you're wondering what I've been doing with my life until now.....

...I've been riding bikes through the city of DC...


...And posing around the Nation's Capital in my Fleet Feet team shirt...


...And buying Lululemon headbands with my best friend and DC hostess...


...Then I DIY'd some mouse costumes for a Halloween 5k.  Martha Stewart has nothing on my crafty skills and the real three blind mice have nothing on our running prowess....


...I did a handful of runs here and there, and I'm confident that Garmin needs to start paying me for all this free publicity:


...Had my Runiversary and PR'd in my anniversary 5k.  In case you forgot:


...Went for a 5am run one morning.  Happened to be the day after election day.  Got stopped mid-run and interviewed for the news...  

Does my headlamp make me look smarter?
I was fighting off crowds of fans for days after this.

...Brought back Tempo Thursday.  Two mile time trial on the track...


...In the pitch black...


...And somehow still managed my best two mile time trail to date...


I guess the girl still has it in her after all.  Welcome back, Molly's Miles.  Time to get the show back on the road.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like you've been pretty busy....glad to see you're still around.

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete