Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 9 Recap!

What a week this has been!  After my awesome run last Sunday, I went into this week super amped up for training.  Here's how this week panned out...

Monday - 60 minute bootcamp at the Y

Tuesday - 7 miles with Steph

Wednesday - Spin class + Personal Training at the RAC

Thursday - 4.5 miles with Steph

Friday - Rest

Saturday - Rest

Sunday - 15.18 miles - Syracuse Half Marathon + 2 mile warmup

Total Miles - 26.68

A couple picture highlights from the week...


Some off road running, which apparently got my legs nice and strong for the Syracuse Half Marathon where I not only PR'd in the race, but thanks to some warmup miles, I PR'd with my distance as well!


Since I'm currently burritoed in compression gear, watching basketball and 4 minutes away from falling asleep...


I will be back later this week with a full race report!  Hold tight because this is about to be an epic race recap.  Hint: it was an AMAZING day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment